Maywood Farm, Rushy Lane, DerbyOffers in the Region Of £1,695,000
On MarketEverington & Ruddle - Derby - 01332 29771100002236
Offered for sale is the former carpark and buildings of Maywood golf Course Risley, with planning permission to develop 8 separate dwellings on approximately 0.89 hectares with the condition to return a further approximate 0.38 hectares of parking to a grass paddock. The proposed 8 dwellings will including 4 new build properties on existing footprint, conversion of the former clubhouse to create 2 properties, the renovation of the original farm house and the renovation of a single storey workshop to create a bungalow. Access to the site is from Rushy Lane, along a private driveway with a right of access. Plans for the development can be found on the Erewash Borough Council Planning Portal with the reference 0919/0013.
- Unit 1A Clubhouse Conversion1708 sq ft
4 Bedroom bedroom left hand semi detached property including 5 bathrooms and two reception rooms.
- Unit 1B Clubhouse Conversion1574 sq ft
4 Bedroom bedroom right hand semi detached property including 3 bathrooms and two reception rooms.
- Unit 2 Single Storey Courtyard Barn Conversion / Newbuild on existing footprint.1893 sq ft
Existing building to be rebuilt in the style of a barn conversion allowing single storey accommodation including 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a separate gym.
- Unit 3A Newbuild on existing footprint.1748 sq ft
4 bedrooms including 2 on the ground floor, 3 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms.
- Unit 3B New Build on existing footprint.1532 sq ft
3 bedrooms on the first floor, 3 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Unit 3C New build on existing footprint.1779 sq ft
3 bedrooms on the first floor, 2 reception rooms and 3 bathroom.
- Unit 4 Farm House Renovation2034 sq ft
Three storey, 5 double bedroom detached farm house including 3 bedrooms on the first floor, 2 bedrooms on the second floor, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms.
- Paddock Aproximately 0.96 Acres / 0.38 Hectres
- Unit 5 Single Storey Conversion to Bungalow695 sq ft
Single storey detached property for conversion to a spacious 1 bedroom bungalow. The property has been updated by the current owners to form a watertight building which is ready to be fitted out.
- Erewash Borough Council Planning Application Number