Crick Road, HillmortonGuide Price £125,000
Under OfferCadman Homes - 01788 560 905 CH001303
- Planning to convert into dwelling house
- Potential for short term or holiday lets
- Mains electricity, sewerage and water
- Planning Application Number R16/2185
- Off road parking for two cars
- Water-front gardens and further lawned area
- No chain
- Viewing is advised to appreciate the plot and property
- Guide Price £125,000 to £150,000
- (Private) mooring rights being investigated by vendors
An exciting opportunity to acquire a canal-side, detached property with planning permission to convert into a two bedroom house. With off road parking for two cars, a waterside garden and further lawned garden, The property has mains services to include mains AC electricity and water and sewerage.
- Approximate Wall to Wall Measurements Before Fitting Out
Please bear in mind that these measurements are taken before the walls are prepared.
- Hallway 8' 7'' x 5' 4'' (2.61m x 1.62m)
- Living Room12' 5'' x 16' 10'' min (3.78m x 5.13m min)
- Kitchen 12' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.73m x 2.56m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 10'' x 9' 0'' (3.91m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 8' 5'' (3.78m x 2.56m)
- Bathroom5' 9'' x 5' 4'' (1.75m x 1.62m)
There is a garden which sits facing the canal as well as further lawned area which is currently separated by timber fencing. Two parking spaces are given over for the property and the planning permission includes the re-landscaping of some of the lawned area for the provision of parking.
- About the area
Hillmorton boasts a range of amenities and shops to include a hotel, public houses, post office, supermarkets, hardware store, beauticians, post office, hairdressers, veterinary, and a range of eateries and bespoke stores.
This property is less than 2 miles from Rugby railway station and 54 minutes from central London. Schooling includes the ever popular Ashlawn School, Lawrence Sheriff grammar school and Ofsted good rated Paddox Primary School, excellent rated Abbots Farm junior schools and good rated Abbots Farm Infant school, both of which are a short walk away. There are two parks and several nature walks a short distance away.
- Agent's Note
Viewing is strictly by appointment via the sole agents, Cadman Homes. We are a local, family owned and run firm of estate and letting agents covering the Rugby, Lutterworth, Coventry and Leamington areas.
If you are unsure of the value of your home, or simply haven’t chosen an agent to sell or let it, we’d love to show you what we can do for you. For valuations, mortgages, conveyancers and more contact the local office.