Severn Way, Holmes ChapelShared Ownership £57,500
Main Image
Front Aspect- click for photo galleryRear Garden- click for photo galleryDining Kitchen- click for photo galleryLounge- click for photo galleryLounge- click for photo galleryKitchen Area- click for photo galleryDining Kitchen- click for photo galleryMaster Bedroom- click for photo galleryMaster Bedroom- click for photo galleryMaster En-Suite- click for photo galleryBedroom Two- click for photo galleryBedroom Three- click for photo galleryFamily Bathroom- click for photo galleryGround Floor Cloaks/WC- click for photo galleryRear Garden- click for photo galleryRear Garden- click for photo gallery
Sold STCLatham Estates Sales & Lettings Limited - 01477 533111LE000786
**VIRTUAL VIEWING TOUR AVAILABLE**
*Call Latham Estates for details 01477 533 111*
A fabulous opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious, well presented, three bedroom modern mid mews property. Part of Plus Dane housing group offering a 25% shared ownership. Set hidden away on the ever popular Brooklands development, built by Bellway Homes.

The scheme is managed by Plus Dane Housing and enables the buyer to own 25% of the property, whilst renting the remaining 75% share, with the ability to purchase part or all the remaining 75% in the future.

The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation, viewing is essential to appreciate the bright modern living accommodation. Perfect for a first time buyer or young family (subject to approval).

The property tour starts with the entrance hallway giving access to lounge and ground floor cloakroom/WC. The spacious lounge enjoys a walk-in box bay window, allowing natural light to fill the room. The well planned substantial dining kitchen is located to the rear aspect and delivers an array of attractive cream coloured high gloss units to provide ample storage. The kitchen and dining area are divided by a breakfast bar, with French style doors opening from the dining area onto the south westerly facing rear garden.

The first floor landing gives access to the master bedroom which provides a stylish three piece en-suite shower room and sizeable storage cupboard. Two further well-proportioned rooms are serviced by the contemporary three piece family bathroom.

Externally: Allocated parking for one vehicle is found to the front aspect, whilst the rear garden has been designed to deliver low maintenance gardening leaving more time to enjoy the sunny south westerly facing aspect. A paved patio provides an ideal place to sit and enjoy summer dining. This lovely property is offered for sale with no seller chain involved.

EPC Rating B
For further information on the scheme please call our office on: 01477 533111.
or visit www.plusdane.co.uk/shared-ownership/
www.homeshub.co.uk
www.helptobuyagent1.org.uk