Ambrose Road, Bristol, BS8Offers in Excess of £260,000
Sold STCHPG - Bristol - 0117 928 1900HPG00746
- Clifton location BS8
- Two double bedrooms
- Residents parking
- Beautiful city views
- Near local parks and cafes
- Double glazing throughout
Located in the sought after Clifton Wood area of BS8 this charming property was originally built in 1990 but in keeping with the local period architecture. The property is a stones throw from Clifton Village with its array of restaurants, parks, cafes and boutique shops. The property itself has double glazing throughout, electric heating, two good sized double bedrooms, and a separate living room. The property also benefits from residents parking to the rear along with stunning views across Bristol Harbour and Hotwells.
- Kitchen / Diner11' 9'' x 9' 8'' (3.58m x 2.94m)
Modern kitchen diner double glazed window to front.
- Living Room15' 11'' x 13' 3'' (4.85m x 4.04m)
Spacious living room, electric wall heater, double glazed window to rear, stunning harbour views.
- Bedroom 110' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m)
Double bedroom, electric wall heater, double glazed window to front.
- Bedroom 212' 10'' x 7' 11'' (3.91m x 2.41m)
Double bedroom, electric wall heater, double glazed window to rear.
- Bathroom8' 5'' x 7' 3'' (2.56m x 2.21m)
Modern bathroom suite, double glazed window to front, bath with shower over, Low level WC, ped basin.