Shurlock Row 1/3 of an Acre£1,000,000
Under OfferMark Carter - 01628 638068MC0086
- Four double bedrooms
- 22 ft. Kitchen Breakfast room
- Ensuite & family bathroom
- 23 ft. main Reception
- Two further Receptions
- Utility/laundry Room
- Approx. Third of an Acre plot
Delightful detached family home offers spacious, flexible accommodation arranged over a single storey. The vaulted main reception room is a superb, light and airy space enjoying views over the rear gardens, with bi-folding doors. Located on the other side of the generous central hallway is the bedroom accommodation. Approached via an expansive shingled driveway. Delightful position, situated at the centre of the semi-rural village of Shurlock Row. Twyford is approx. 3 miles with shopping, facilities and mainline railway station to Paddington. Maidenhead & Windsor are approximately 7 & 10 miles. Wheelchair friendly with some wide doors and ramps. Third of an Acre plot approx. Wokingham is approx. 5 miles. EPC band D.
We are looking for an unencumbered buyer with nothing to sell, or a buyer who has sold their own property s.t.c
- Outer Porch
- Inner Porch
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room22' 0'' x 13' 4'' narrowing to 12' 10" (6.70m x 4.06m n.t. 3.91m)
- Dining Room11' 7'' x 11' 0'' (3.53m x 3.35m)
- Sitting Room23' 7'' x 13' 7'' (7.18m x 4.14m)
- Snug Reception Room13' 5'' narrowing to 12' 9" x 11' 6'' (4.09m n.t. 3.89m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom One14' 2'' x 13' 7'' (4.31m x 4.14m)
- En-suite10' 8'' x 5' 0'' (3.25m x 1.52m)
- Bedroom Two15' 0'' x 14' 6'' (4.57m x 4.42m)
- Bedroom Three10' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.32m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom Four13' 6'' x 8' 10'' (4.11m x 2.69m)
Front aspect & currently used as study
- Family Bathroom8' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2.61m x 1.90m)
- Utility/Laundry RoomL - shaped max. lengths 8' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Double Garage17' 5'' x 17' 5'' (5.30m x 5.30m)
electric up & over doors
- Rear Garden70 to 75ft long by approx. 88ft wide (where measured (21.32m to 22.84m)
East facing approx. with delightful rear views
- Front garden & driveway50 ft. depth from entrance (15.23m) approx.
RG10 0PR - there is no For Sale board - please see Map & Street View. Look for long white picket fence on the East side of road, in the village itself.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We do not make or give, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All measurements are approx. & provided purely as a guide and no liability can be accepted for any errors. They should not be relied upon for the fitting of floor coverings, placing of furniture etc… Any items mentioned have been done so in good faith & described as seen on a visual, non-detailed inspection. All appliances, systems, fittings, fixtures etc… have not been tested by us, so we cannot vouch for their working order/condition. In all cases, buyers are to appoint their own surveyor, trades people, advisors etc… with regard to assessing the property.
Do not re-list, advertise, show this property along with it's images & text on any other website or portal!
Tel 01628 638068 or 07507 812644