A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious and very versatile commercial property, close to all local amenities and the A30. This two storey building offers three large workshops, two good size office spaces, a showroom, several storage areas, wc and kitchen facilities. There is a large detached double garage, a garden (potential plot, subject to planning consent) and parking. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and views across to St Ives from the first floor. There is also a lapsed planning approval for change of use from signwriting workshop to form 4 residential units - PA11/07532. No onward chain.
Wooden workshop double doors (with pedestrian door) to
- Entrance area15' 5'' x 14' 4'' (4.69m x 4.36m)
Double height ceiling, two windows to side aspect, gas meter, walk way to rear workshops, wc's, kitchen, doors to showroom and office 1.
- Office 115' 5'' x 8' 4'' (4.69m x 2.55m)
Window to entrance area, radiator.
- Showroom24' 11'' x 10' 0'' (7.59m x 3.05m)
Window to side aspect, radiator.
- WC 18' 11'' x 3' 8'' (2.71m x 1.12m)
Wash hand basin and door to wc, extractor fan.
- WC 29' 0'' x 3' 8'' (2.74m x 1.12m)
Wash hand basin and door to wc.
- Hallway/Storage area12' 8'' x 13' 11'' (3.86m x 4.23m)
Double doors and pedestrian doors to rear workshops, storage area, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen. Sloping floor.
- Kitchen9' 11'' x 5' 4'' (3.02m x 1.63m)
Window to hallway, stainless steel sink with tap over, cupboards under.
- Workshop 133' 3'' x 11' 0'' (10.13m x 3.35m) plus 15' 3'' x 9' 1'' (4.64m x 2.77m)
L shaped, two windows to side aspect, three radiators, door to
- Office 217' 10'' x 8' 9'' (5.43m x 2.66m)
Two windows to side aspect, radiator, door to storage room.
- Storage Room9' 0'' x 8' 5'' (2.74m x 2.56m)
Power and light.
- Workshop 226' 4'' x 20' 3'' (8.02m x 6.16m) plus 18' 7'' x 10' 2'' (5.66m x 3.10m)
L shaped, double height, two large double workshop doors leading to the lane at the rear of the property.
Doors to workshop, large storage area, two windows to side aspect, roof storage above workshops.
- Workshop 321' 8'' x 15' 3'' (6.60m x 4.64m)
Two windows to side aspect with views across to St Ives Bay, floor mounted gas boiler with hot water tank, opening to workshop 4 and a storage room.
- Storage Room 236' 1'' x 9' 0'' (11m x 2.74m) narrows to 5' 5'' (m x 1.64m)
Power and light, part of this room has restricted height, radiator.
- Workshop 429' 9'' x 20' 6'' (9.07m x 6.26m)
Five windows to side aspect with views across to St Ives Bay, three radiators.
- Detached Double garage30' 0'' x 30' 0'' (9.14m x 9.14m)
Two roller doors.
To the rear of the property there is a garden, currently laid to lawn bordered by mature trees/bushes and a parking space. This area could be a potential building plot, subject to the relevant permissions.
From Copperhouse proceed towards Lidl, at the double roundabout go straight over towards the A30. Take the second exit heading towards Connor Downs, proceed into the village and the property can be found on the left hand side.