* SEMI DETACHED * COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW *AN OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL * RURAL LOCATION * STABLE BLOCK * ATTIC SPACE * OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * OUTBUILDINGS * AMPLE PARKING * Weeth Farm is a semi detached bungalow set in (as stated by vendor) approximately 1.5 - 2 acres and is situated in a rural location. The property benefits from three bedrooms, a family bathroom, living room with multi fuel burner, kitchen, dining room and an attic space which could be converted subject to necessary regulations. Outside there are two paddocks, a stable block, outdoor swimming pool, double garage and further outbuildings.
Wooden Stable door to
- Entrance hall
Radiator and door to
- Living Room15' 11'' x 13' 4'' (4.84m x 4.06m)
Window to rear aspect, feature fire place with wood fuel burner, radiator.
- Inner Hall
Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage, radiator, archway to
- Kitchen22' 6'' x 8' 8'' (6.86m x 2.65m)
Two windows to front aspect and wooden stable door to side, range of base and eye level units, stainless steel double bowl sink with tap over, space and plumbing for dish washer, space for under counter fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, free standing calor gas cooker with six ring gas hob, boiler, through to dining room.
- Dining Room15' 8'' x 7' 5'' (4.78m x 2.27m)
Window to side aspect, radiator, cupboard housing fuse box and meter, door to inner hall.
- Bedroom9' 5'' x 9' 11'' (2.86m x 3.01m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom12' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.94m x 3.29m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroom10' 7'' x 7' 6'' (3.23m x 2.29m)
Window to side aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tap over, radiator.
- Bedroom10' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.20m x 2.67m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in shelving storage.
- Attic Space37' 7'' x 15' 1'' (11.46m x 4.60m)
Eaves storage, power and light. There is a possibility the attic could be converted with the neccessary regulations.
To the front there is a shared driveway which leads to the parking area, which has an outside tap. There is parking for several vehicles and there is a double garage with power and light. There is also a log style cabin with power and light.
To the rear is a good size courtyard style garden mainly laid to gravel, enclosed by walls with a walkway to the parking area and gate to the swimming pool.
- Swimming Pool
Fullly enclosed pool area laid to paving. Gate leading to the courtyard and a gate leading to the rear. Outdoor swimming pool with cover and pump house.
Two paddocks, one to the front and one to the rear. Fully enclosed with access through five bar gates, one of which has a derelict outbuilding.
- Stable Block
Stable block consisting of two loose boxes, a tack room and a hay store with a further area of land to the rear.
- Mobile home
There is a mobile home with it's own parking area and garden.
- Agents Note
The property has private drainage and a shared driveway.
From Hayle proceed through Connor Downs, turning right sign posted for Trevaskis Farm. Proceed on this road over the level crossing and and upon reaching the T junction take the left hand turn onto Penhale Road. Continue on this road passing Lavender Fields Touring Park. After the touring park take the second right hand turn for Weeth Farm. Follow the drive around to the right and the property can be found at the end on the left.