**UNDER OFFER - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED** Hazelwells are delighted to offer to let this well presented and spacious 4 double bedroom detached home in the much sort after location of Walton Park. The accommodation briefly comprises; hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, study, conservatory, large main bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite. There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for several cars, double garage and an enclosed rear garden with patio. Situated close to local amenities, good road networks for the city centre and motorway access. Viewings are a must in order to appreciate this family home.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent)
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England’s Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.