SOLD - similar required! A short walk from a Co-op, Chemists & Post office on Shifford Crescent and approx. equidistant of Cookham & Maidenhead high streets! Situated in a cul-de-sac of other bungalows, north of Furze Platt.
- Entrance Porch6' 4'' x 3' 0'' (1.93m x 0.91m)
- Hallmax. 13' 7'' in to cupboard x 9' 3'' L- shaped / max. (4.14m x 2.82m)
- Lounge/Dining Room18' 2'' x 15' 4'' narrowing to 13' 2" (5.53m x 4.67m max.)
- Kitchen12' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.76m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom5' 6'' x 5' 8'' (1.68m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom One13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom Two10' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Detached Garage18' 3'' x 8' 2'' via 7' door (5.56m x 2.49m)
- Westerly Rear Garden 45' x 37' 6'' narrowing to 37' 6" and 28' 6" respectively (13.71m max x 11.42m max)
Two timber Summerhouses, Timber store, front & rear Patios, double sided gated accesses, outside lights & tap.
- Driveway / Parking 57' (17.36m) approx.
a generous length
- Front garden
- Viewing arrangements
01628 638068 or 07507 812644 or email@example.com
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We do not make or give, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All measurements are approx. & provided purely as a guide and no liability can be accepted for any errors. They should not be relied upon for the fitting of floor coverings, placing of furniture etc… Any items mentioned have been done so in good faith & described as seen on a visual, non-detailed inspection. All appliances, systems, fittings, fixtures etc… have not been tested by us, so we cannot vouch for their working order/condition. In all cases, buyers are to appoint their own surveyor, trades people, advisors etc… with regard to assessing the property.
Do not re-list, advertise, show this property along with it's images & text on any other website or portal!
SL6 7UT. From the mini roundabout on Gardner Road, proceed north towards Cookham on the B4447 Switchback Road North. Passing the parade of shops (inc. Co-op) on your right; after a 150 yards or so, take the last turning right, before the open fields, into Hungerford Drive. Turn left in to the first cul-de-sac. Viewing strictly by appointment in advance!