Sabell Road, SmethwickOffers in the Region Of £84,900
On MarketCottons Chartered Surveyors - 0121 247 474700003440
- Mid Terrace Home
- EPC Rating: G(1)
- Cash Buyers Only - Building Project
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Front Fore Court
- Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
CASH BUYERS ONLY. A mid terrace home REQUIRING EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT in a popular residential location within Smethwick. Making an ideal refurbishment project and investment, the property comprises; two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. With front fore court and rear garden. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating: G(1)
Accessed via front fore garden with wooden entry door leading into...
- Reception Room One12' 0'' into chimney breast recess x 11' 6'' excluding bay (3.67m x 3.5m)
With glazed windows to front bay aspect, gas meter and door leading into...
- Reception Room Two11' 11'' into chimney breast recess x 12' 6'' (3.64m x 3.81m)
With paneled wooden doors accessing stairs leading to first floor, glazed window to rear garden aspect and paneled wooden door accessing under stairs storage cupboard (uninspected) and paneled wooden door leading into...
- Kitchen9' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.82m x 2.06m)
With paneled wooden door accessing pantry with glazed window to side, Belfast sink, glazed window to side and doorway to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
With loft access point and paneled wooden doors leading into the following accommodation;
- Bedroom One14' 1'' into chimney breast recess x 11' 8'' (4.28m x 3.55m)
With glazed window to front and paneled wooden door accessing over stairs storage cupboard (not inspected)
- Bedroom Two12' 6'' x 10' 10'' into chimney breast recess (3.82m x 3.31m)
With glazed window to rear.
- Bathroom6' 8'' x 12' 9'' (2.02m x 3.88m)
With bath, W.C, wash basin, obscured glazed window to rear and wooden door accessing airing cupboard accommodating water tanks.
- Rear Garden