Causeway Green Road, OldburyOffers in the Region Of £99,900
Sold STCCottons Chartered Surveyors - 0121 247 474700003971
- Traditional Terrace Home
- EPC Rating: D(55)
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Convenient Location between Oldbury Town Centre and Birmingham City Centre
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
A traditional terrace home requiring MODERNISATION in a convenient location in Oldbury on the outskirts of Birmingham. Making an ideal buy to let investment or first time purchase, the property comprises; front fore court, two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms, first floor bathroom, rear side return with outbuildings and rear garden. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating: D(55)
Accessed via paved front fore court with uPVC double glazed entry door leading into...
- Living Room12' 8'' into chimney breast recess x 11' 10'' excluding bay (3.86m x 3.61m)
With a central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire, gas meter, electric meter and fuse box.
- Inner Lobby
With under stairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room12' 4'' x 12' 7'' into chimney breast recess (3.76m x 3.84m)
With a central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
- Kitchen10' 0'' maximum x 6' 9'' (3.06m x 2.06m)
With re-fitted wall and base units incorporating roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for gas oven, washing machine and fridge freezer, uPVC single glazed window to side, and uPVC double glazed door leading into rear garden.
- Stairs and Landing
- Bedroom One12' 6'' x 12' 5'' into chimney breast recess (3.81m x 3.78m)
With a central heating radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and 'Vaillant" combination central heating boiler.
- Bedroom Two8' 10'' x 8' 0'' (2.7m x 2.43m)
With a central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
- Bathroom11' 11'' x 7' 10'' into chimney breast recess (3.62m x 2.38m)
With wash basin, bath, W.C, central heating radiator and obscured uPVC double glazed window to front.
- Rear Garden
With side return having brick built out buildings and gate leading to laid to lawn rear garden area.