Arboretum Mews, Southfield Street, WorcesterOffers in the Region Of £85,000
On MarketCottons Chartered Surveyors - 0121 247 474700003691
- First Floor Flat on Edge of Worcester City Centre
- Double Bedroom, Bathroom with Shower
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- EPC Rating: C(74)
- No Upward Chain
- Lease 99 Years from 25th December 1995
- Ground Rent £90 per annum
- Service Charges £660 p.a.
A first floor one bedroom flat on the edge of WORCESTER CITY CENTRE within courtyard development. Requiring some updating but benefiting from double glazing and electric heaters, the property comprises; open plan living dining kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Offered with no upward chain. Allocated Parking. EPC Rating: C(74)
Located on the first floor accessed via secure communal entry door and stairs leading to...
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen17' 0'' x 13' 11'' (5.19m x 4.24m)
With electric heater, two double glazed windows to front, matching base units incorporating work surfaces, sink and drainer, integral cooker with four hobs and tiling to splash back areas.
- Bedroom14' 4'' x 9' 9'' (4.38m x 2.98m)
with window and electric heater.
- Bathroom9' 9'' x 5' 2'' (2.98m x 1.58m)
Having bath with shower room and shower splash screen, W.C., wash basin, tiling to splash back areas, double glazed window to rear..
With allocated parking space.
99 years from 25th December 1995.
- Ground Rent
£90 per annum is payable for the first 33 years of the term, rising to £130 per annum for the next 33 years and £180 per annum for the remainder of the term, payable half yearly in advance.
- Service Charges