Three Elm Lane, Golden Green, TN11 0LH Guide Price £1,195,000
On MarketBracketts Tonbridge - 01732 350503Brac9272
- Newly Built Executive Homes
- Private Development of Three Detached Houses
- Popular Village Location
- Large Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Garden Room
- Study & Utility Room
- Stairs to large loft space with option for cinema room or further bedrooms'
- Three Bathrooms (Two En Suites) & Dressing Room
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Luxury Fixtures & Fittings
- 2,700 sq ft Detached Family Homes
** COMING SOON ** COMPLETION NOV-DEC 2020 **
The Old Nursery is a brand new private development of just three executive homes situated in the Hamlet Village of Golden Green.
Built by the prestigious local developers Ashurst Homes to an extremely high standard to create generous and comfortable family accommodation throughout.
Internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, large sitting room, cloakroom wc, study, utility room, a large open plan kitchen dining room opening out onto the garden room. The kitchen features fitted wall and base units, built-in appliances and a central island with breakfast bar area;
From the reception hall, staircase leads to the first floor landing. On the first floor a family bathroom, master bedroom featuring a dressing room and a fully-tiled en suite shower room. Four further well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom two also benefiting from an en suite shower.
Externally the property benefits from a landscaped lawned rear garden, far reaching views over Kent Countryside, integral garage and ample off street parking. Register your interest at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
* Artist Impression CGI photography