Hillfield Road, SparkhillOffers in the Region Of £109,900
Sold STCCottons Chartered Surveyors - 0121 247 474700003499
- EPC Rating: F(25)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN
- popular location in SPARKHILL
- REQUIRING EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION
- Making An Ideal Investment
A traditional terrace home REQUIRING EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION within a popular location in SPARKHILL near Springhill Shopping Parade. Making an ideal investment or an extended family home within the community, the property comprises; front fore court, two reception rooms and kitchen. To the first floor two double bedrooms and inter-communicating bathroom. To the rear a laid to lawn garden. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating: F(25)
The property is approached via a front fore court with enclosing brick wall and original wooden entry door leading into...
- Reception Room One11' 3'' into chimney breast recess x 11' 3'' excluding bay (3.43m x 3.43m)
With wooden glazed window to front bay, gas fire and open doorway leading to inner lobby with storage (uninspected) and open walkway leading into...
- Reception Room Two11' 3'' x 12' 2'' (3.42m x 3.72m)
With original wooden glazed sash window to rear, wooden door accessing stairs to first floor landing and open door way to the kitchen.
- Kitchen10' 2'' x 5' 10'' (3.09m x 1.78m)
With wooden door to rear garden, uPVC double glazed window to side, wall and base units and boiler.
- First Floor Landing
With original wooden doors leading into the following accommodation;
- Bedroom One11' 4'' x 11' 3'' into chimney breast recess (3.46m x 3.44m)
With original wooden glazed sash window to front.
- Bedroom Two11' 2'' into chimney breast recess x 12' 2'' (3.41m x 3.72m)
With original wooden glazed sash window to rear, paneled wooden door accessing over stairs storage cupboard and original paneled wooden door leading into...
- Intercommunicating Bathroom10' 11'' x 5' 10'' (3.32m x 1.78m)
With bath, w.c, wash basin and wooden glazed sash window to rear garden.