Hivings Hill, CheshamMonthly Rental Of £1,495
Available to LetPotter & Ford - 01494 778844PF00046
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN
- UTILITY AREA
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- PETS MAYBE WELCOME
An extended FOUR BEDROOM family home with accommodation arranged over three floors, situated in an elevated position enjoying far reaching views across the Vale.
The property is currently undergoing refurbishment, therefore, being fully redecorated and with brand new carpets ready for new tenants.
The accommodation comprises of;
Entrance hall, leading to bay fronted living room, separate dining room, large open plan kitchen /breakfast room, utility room and downstairs WC.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and bathroom.
To the second floor there is a generous sized converted double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Garden to the rear of the property mainly laid to lawn
Pets maybe welcome
Potter and Ford
All tenancy agreements beginning from 1st June 2019 are in line with the tenant fee act 2019 and the tenant fee ban legislation
As such, Permitted tenant payments as and from 1st June 2019 are as follows:
* Holding deposit: to hold a property during referencing and administration (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
* Tenancy Deposit: held in a Deposit Protection Scheme during the course of the tenancy (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
* Payments to change a tenancy agreement requested by the tenant eg. change of sharer capped at £50 including VAT (or, if higher, reasonable costs)
* Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
* Council Tax, Utilities, Communication services , TV licence, and such like
* Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
* Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
* Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement;
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Redress scheme is the Property Ombudsman,
Client Money Protection Scheme Money Shield