Duke Street, Heron Cross, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 3BJ£64,950
On MarketAusterberry - Longton - 01782 59459500005855
- Two Bedrooms
- Proper Landing
- Upstairs Bathroom With White Suite
- Combi Boiler
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen + Integrated Appliances
- Vacant Possession At Completion
- Good Location For Letting
A very neat and tidy terraced type house which has obviously been well maintained and is very close to neighbourhood shops as well as access to the A50 at Heron Cross.
This house has the benefit of gas central heating from a combi boiler as well as a proper landing and a first floor bathroom with white suite. The kitchen is well fitted and has an integrated oven and hob and there is off street parking at the rear of the house.
To arrange an appointment to view please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01782 594595 and we will be delighted to make arrangements.
- GROUND FLOOR
- SITTING ROOM11' 11'' x 11' 5'' (3.63m x 3.48m)
Fitted carpet. Radiator. UPVC double glazed front door. Elegant fireplace.
- LIVING ROOM12' 8'' x 11' 4'' (3.86m x 3.45m)
Fitted carpet. Double radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN12' 0'' x 5' 10'' (3.65m x 1.78m)
Range of wall cupboards and base units with a pale timber effect finish together with integrated gas hob, cooker hood and under oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Vaillant gas fired combi boiler for central heating and hot water.
- FIRST FLOOR
- PROPER LANDING
Fitted stair and landing carpets. Radiator.
- BEDROOM ONE11' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.60m x 3.50m)
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe/store.
- BEDROOM TWO12' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.86m x 2.64m)
Fitted carpet. Radiator.
- IMPRESSIVE BATHROOM10' 8'' x 5' 9'' (3.25m x 1.75m)
White suite consisting of a large shaped bath with shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc. Stainless steel centrally heated towel rail. Fitted roller blind. Low voltage spotlights.