WYNCHGATE, WINCHMORE HILL, N21£900,000
ExchangedPeter Graff - 020 8360 9999PG000950
- SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE TO SIDE
- REQUIRING COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
- EXCELLENT SCOPE FOR EXTENSION, SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- CHAIN FREE
CHAIN FREE and offering an excellent opportunity for full refurbishment and extension, this spacious three bedroom DETACHED house is pleasantly situated in a sought-after location close to Grovelands Park and shopping and transport facilities at Winchmore Hill and Southgate. Accommodation comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. Externally there is a large garden, a garage to the side and off-street parking to the front of the property.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
Centre entrance door with windows to either side and further window to flank wall. Large storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
Low level w.c. Wash hand basin. Obscure window. Quarry tiled flooring.
- FIRST RECEPTION ROOM17' 3'' x 12' 6'' (5.25m x 3.81m)
Original bay window to front aspect. Tiled fireplace.
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM14' 6'' x 14' 0'' (4.42m x 4.26m)
Tiled fireplace. Original window and door to rear aspect/garden.
- KITCHEN12' 9'' x 11' 0'' (3.88m x 3.35m)
Build-in cupboards. Window to side and doors to side and rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Attractive stained glass window to flank wall. Access to roofspace.
- FIRST BEDROOM17' 3'' x 12' 6'' (5.25m x 3.81m)
Bay window to front aspect. Tiled fireplace.
- SECOND BEDROOM14' 6'' x 14' 0'' (4.42m x 4.26m)
Bay window to rear aspect.
- THIRD BEDROOM9' 0'' x 8' 9'' (2.74m x 2.66m)
Window to front aspect.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Two obscure glazed windows. Linen cupboard housing water cylinder.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- REAR GARDEN130' 0'' x 36' 0'' (39.59m x 10.96m)
Side gate. Patio area and remainder laid to lawn.
Large brick built shed to the rear of the garden measuring approximately 19'9 x 9'.
- GARAGE15' 9'' x 8' 0'' (4.80m x 2.44m)
To the side of the house.
- OFF-STREET PARKING
Space for at least two vehicles to the front of the property.