Cedar Road, PaigntonMonthly Rental Of £650
Available to LetWoods Bryce Baker - Preston - 01803 390000DBN5113
- First Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment Conveniently Located in Level Preston
- Entrance Hallway with Stairs to the First Floor, Space for Freezer
- Plumbing and Space for Washing Machine along with Overhead Storage Cupboards
- Lounge with UPVC Bay Window Glass Display Shelves & Gas Fire
- Kitchen with Laminate Flooring, Black/Grey Granite effect Work Surface & Light Wood Effect Base/Wall Units
- Bush Gas Cooker with Extractor Fan, and Space for Under Counter Fridge
- 1/2 Glazed UPVC Door to Sun Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms 1 with 2 Built in Cupboards
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Off Road Parking for One Car, Sun Terrace with Sea Views.
First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Conveniently Located in Level Preston *
Entrance Hallway with Stairs to the First Floor * Space for Freezer * Plumbing and Space for Washing Machine along with Overhead Storage Cupboards * Lounge with UPVC Bay Window Glass Display Shelves & Gas Fire * Kitchen with Laminate Flooring * Black/Grey Granite effect Work Surface * Light Wood Effect Base/Wall Units * Bush Gas Cooker with Extractor Fan * Space for Under Counter Fridge *1/2 Glazed UPVC Door to Sun Terrace * Two Bedrooms One with Two Built in Cupboards * Bathroom with Shower over Bath * Off Road Parking for One Car * Sun Terrace with Sea Views * EPC Rating - D * Council Tax B * (Deposit Requested £900) Available Now * Tenant Fees Apply
Tenant Fees Including Vat : One Applicant £250.00, Additional Applicants and Guarantor £90.00 each.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
The Data Protection Act 1998
Please note that all personal information provided by customers wishing to receive information and/or services from the estate agent will be processed by the estate agent and the “Property Sharing Experts” group (Of which it is a member) for the purpose of providing services associated with the business of an estate agent but specifically excluding mailings or promotions by a third party. If you do not wish your personal information to be used for any of these purposes, please notify your estate agent.