SPACIOUS DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA IN PRESTON WITH SOME SEA VIEWS FROM THE HOUSE AND THE GARDEN
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
(with approximate measurements):-
- GROUND FLOOR
PVCu double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
Quarry tiled flooring. Aluminium glazed door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL21' 10''max x 6' 2'' max (6.65m x 1.88m)
Understairs cloaks cupboard. Central heating radiator. Electric meter cupboard. Power points. Coved ceiling.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM25' 4'' into bay window x 12' 0'' max (7.72m x 3.65m)
PVCu double glazed bay window to the front with some sea peeps. Contemporary fire. PVCu double glazed side window. Two central heating radiators. Power points.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 425' 2'' max x 11' 11'' max (7.66m x 3.63m)
Four PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. Central heating radiator. Contemporary gas fire. Power points.
- BEDROOM 312' 9'' into bay window x 10' 11'' (3.88m x 3.32m)
PVCu double glazed bay window. Central heating radiator. Power points. Coved ceiling.
- BATHROOM9' 5'' x 4' 7'' (2.87m x 1.40m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Dimplex heater.
- SEPARATE WC
White low level flush w.c. Obscure PVCu double glazed window.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM21' 10'' x 13' 5'' max (6.65m x 4.09m), reducing at one end to 7' 5" (2.26m)
Fitted with units finished in moulded panel woodgrain effect doors and dark grey laminate worktops, including stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Range of base units with worktops over and tiled surrounds. Matching wall cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine. Fitted gas fired Aga cooker. Wall-mounted gas fired combination boiler. Dual aspect room with PVCu double glazed windows. Under-unit lighting. Half-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. Door to:
- OPEN PORCH
- OUTSIDE WC
Low level suite.
- HALF LANDING
Obscure window to the side.
- FIRST FLOOR
LANDING - Cloaks cupboard with access to loft space.
- BEDROOM 118' 1'' into bay window x 11' 6'' into wide recess (5.51m x 3.50m), reducing to 8' 0" average (2.43m)
Sea view to the centre of the bay. Central heating radiator. Power point.
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & WC
White suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit. Pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback. Low level w.c. Electrically heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 214' 7'' x 8' 8'' (4.44m x 2.64m) plus recessed wardrobe area.
PVCu double glazed window overlooking the delightful rear garden. Central heating radiator. Power point. Telephone point. Two built-in wardrobes.
- SMALL EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & WC
White suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Low level w.c. Small hand basin.
Driveway with Additional Parking for 2 to 3 cars leading to:
- ATTACHED GARAGE13' 11'' x 9' 9'' (4.24m x 2.97m)
Metal up and over door. Power point. Light point.
Small Front Garden laid mainly to ornamental shrubs.
There is access to one side of the property where there is a Timber Garden Shed and leading around to the delightful good size landscaped Rear Garden laid to informal shaped lawns with raised flower beds, shrubs and trees. Easy steps up to Paved Patio Area. Further Seating Area and further lawn and steps up to a shrubbery. Outside tap. PVCu fascias, gutters and soffits for easy maintenance. External electrics.
- COUNCIL TAX
- WATER RATES