King William Street, Stoke-On-Trent£49,950
Sold STCKeates Hulme - 01782 84708300003413
- Two Bed Terraced House
- In Need of Internal refurbishment
- Double Glazed
- Central Heated
- EPC Band E, Rating 44
- Ask an adviser for further details
A two bedroom terraced property close to Tunstall Town Centre requiring some updating. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing but requires internal refitting. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, through living room, kitchen and bathroom at ground floor level with two bedrooms to the first floor. To the outside is an enclosed yard with pedestrian access.
- Ground Floor
- Through Living Room28' 7'' x 11' 7'' (8.70m x 3.52m)
With laminate floor, radiators, Power Points, feature hearth and stairs off
- Entrance Porch
With Pvcu door to front
- Kitchen6' 8'' x 9' 8'' (2.04m x 2.95m)
Fitted kitchen with light oak wall and base units granite effect surfaces over. Fully tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Includes washer point, cooker point, radiator and power points.
- Bathroom6' 7'' x 6' 11'' (2.00m x 2.11m)
Part Fitted bathroom with panelled bath, tiled walls, tiled floor, includes radiator. The property requires the installation of a basin and WC.
- First Floor
- Front Bedrooom10' 11'' x 11' 5'' (3.33m x 3.47m)
With radiator and power points.
- Rear Bedroom12' 8'' x 11' 7'' (3.86m x 3.52m) Max
With built in cupboard, radiator and power points
To the frontage is a forecourt. At the rear enclosed yard with pedestrian access