Hazelwells are delighted to offer to let this stunning first floor apartment positioned on the first floor of this Georgian building on the desirable Winckley Square in Preston City Centre. The spacious accommodation of approx 1000 sqft (93sqm) briefly comprises; communal entrance hallway with sweeping staircase to the apartment, hall, spacious living room with high ceilings, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, primary bedroom with en suite, second double bedroom and bathroom suite. The property benefits from double glazed sash windows and economy electric heating with original features throughout. Views over Winckley Square and parking to rear. Viewings are a must in order to fully appreciate the luxury accommodation on offer.
Council Tax Band: D
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent)
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England’s Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.
- Communal Entrance
The well presented communal entrance benefits from original features throughout and marble flooring with sweeping staircase to first and second floors.
Oak flooring, electric heater, phone entry system, original cornice.
Laundry cupboard with washing machine and dryer.
- Living Room17' 5'' x 24' 0'' (5.31m x 7.32m)
Three double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, electric heaters, feature fireplace, original cornice and ceiling rose. Oak flooring. Two Italian leather sofas, dining table and chairs.
A modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units and complementary oak work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Primary Bedroom14' 3'' x 13' 0'' (4.36m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric heater, television aerial point. Double bed, fitted sliding wardrobes, drawers and bedside drawers.
- En Suite
A luxury en suite tiled floor to wall with a three piece suite comprising; wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 211' 8'' x 10' 3'' (3.56m x 3.13m)
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric heater.
Double bed, wardrobe and drawers.
- Bathroom9' 0'' x 5' 4'' (2.77m x 1.63m)
Three piece suite comprising; wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiled floor and walls. Electric heated towel rail.
The property has the benefit of an allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
Views over Winckley Square to the front.
Close to all City Centre amenities and Avenham Park.