On MarketWoods - Chudleigh - 01626 853940AGT03894
- EXCEPTIONAL MODERN COUNTRY RESIDENCE
- APPROXIMATELY 5 ACRES
- SUPERB LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- LEISURE/ENTERTAINING ACCOMMODATION
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- STATE-OF-THE-ART NEW OUTBUILDINGS
- EDGE OF VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS VIA M5 AND A303
A stunning modern country house providing exceptionally well appointed accommodation and enjoying a delightful edge of village location. Excellent communication links to motorway and A303/London. 3 receptions room. 4 bedrooms. Entertainment suite. Large modern outbuildings. Approx 5 acres. Taunton 6 miles. Energy rating : D-57.
- Ground Floor
- Reception Hall17' 3'' x 14' 7'' (5.25m x 4.44m)
- Study7' 6'' x 6' 0'' (2.28m x 1.83m)
- Sitting Room32' 0'' x 12' 0'' (9.75m x 3.65m)
opening to :
- Conservatory35' 0'' x 16' 0'' (10.66m x 4.87m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room20' 5'' x 19' 8'' (6.22m x 5.99m)
- Dining Room17' 10'' x 9' 8'' (5.43m x 2.94m)
- Boot Room7' 6'' x 4' 0'' (2.28m x 1.22m)
- Utility Room15' 9'' x 7' 9'' (4.80m x 2.36m)
- Workshop19' 0'' x 9' 8'' (5.79m x 2.94m)
- Lower Ground Floor
- Gymnasium26' 3'' x 20' 0'' (7.99m x 6.09m)
- Walk-In Store Room7' 6'' x 5' 9'' (2.28m x 1.75m)
- Snooker/Entertainments Room/Bar22' 6'' x 20' 0'' (6.85m x 6.09m)
- Wet Room11' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.35m x 3.35m)
also housing Tylo Cedar wood sauna
- Hot Tub Room21' 0'' x 15' 8'' (6.40m x 4.77m)
large top of the range hot tub. Bi-folding doors open to garden.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom20' 6'' x 12' 0'' (6.24m x 3.65m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 214' 5'' x 8' 4'' (4.39m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 313' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.01m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 413' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.01m x 3.05m)
- Family Bathroom
luxuriously fitted and including jacuzzi bath
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room20' 5'' x 17' 10'' (6.22m x 5.43m)
- Kitchen17' 10'' x 6' 0'' (5.43m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom17' 10'' x 15' 4'' (5.43m x 4.67m)
- Shower Room
A tarmac driveway leads from the village road to electrically operated pillared double gates providing access onto a large courtyard and to the double garage 17'9 x 5'10 (8.07m x 5.41m). Two electrically operated remote controlled doors. A further door leads into Store Room 17’9 x 5’10 (5.41m x 1.78m). There are extensive paved areas to the front, side and rear of the house providing many seating areas, many of which are south facing. To the rear, substantial brick retaining walls are planted above with mature shrubs. From the conservatory a patio and steps leads down to a lawned garden area with a bamboo Gazebo. A large raised timber decked area enjoys a view right across the property and grounds, framed by two mature silver leafed Poplar trees. Steps lead from the courtyard down to informal grassed areas, bounded by a small brook. At the entrance to the drive, an access track leads down to the recently constructed out-buildings. Three loose boses and tack room. Superbly constructed and with concrete floors, an insulated room, plenty of lighting and security alarmed. Each loose box and tack room measures 16' x 10'4 (4.87m x 3.15m).
Detached building. Superbly constructed and with concrete floors, an insulated roof, CCTV security with multi view points and electrically operated roller door with a 12'10 (3.91m) width and 9' (2.74m) high opening the building itself measures 48' x 25' (14.62m x 7.61m).
A gently sloping paddock lies beyond the out-buildings with additional vehicle access onto the village road.
In all, about 5 acres
Agents Note: The property benefits from Klargester treatment plant.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
The Data Protection Act 1998
Please note that all personal information provided by customers wishing to receive information and/or services from the estate agent will be processed by the estate agent and the “Property Sharing Experts” group (Of which it is a member) for the purpose of providing services associated with the business of an estate agent but specifically excluding mailings or promotions by a third party. If you do not wish your personal information to be used for any of these purposes, please notify your estate agent.