Hazelwells Preston are delighted to offer TO LET this modern three storey townhouse set in the semi rural residential area of Banks, well situated for commuting to Southport, Ormskirk and Preston. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, wc, cloakroom and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. Large lounge and bedroom 3 to the first floor, with two further bedrooms and family bathroom on the second floor. Externally there is a driveway, single garage and well presented front and rear gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent)
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England’s Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.