Heynes Green SL6 3NA. SOLD!Offers in Excess of £600,000
Sold STCMark Carter - 01628 638068MC0045
- No Chains please!
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Three Reception Rooms
- Luxury bespoke Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Cloakroom
- Super Bathroom
- Lovely Ensuite
SOLD by Mark Carter - similar required! Select, no-through traffic development of only 55 houses, around a Green. In the catchment & walking distance to very good Schools in Cox Green and less than a mile from the A404(M). Station 2 m approx. Lowbrook Academy!
Original owners from new (1997) who have continually maintained & updated their loved family home. In our opinion, this is in 'show home' condition and has been stylishly decorated & luxuriously appointed in terms of Kitchen, Utility & bathrooms etc... There are some expensive quality floor coverings, replacement uPVC double glazing, manicured south westerly gardens, to name only a few. We could list each of these room by room, but refer you to our additional photos on-line & recommend an internal viewing to appreciate for yourself.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance hall
- Study / Family room9' 1'' x 8' 5'' (2.77m x 2.56m)
- Dining Room13' 6'' x 9' 0'' (4.11m x 2.74m)
- Sitting Room15' 2'' max. x 14' 6'' (4.62m x 4.42m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room10' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Utility room7' 5'' x 5' 5'' (2.26m x 1.65m)
- Large Landing
- Master bedroom12' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.91m x 3.63m)
- En-suite9' 1'' x 3' 6'' (2.77m x 1.07m)
- Bedroom Two12' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom Three9' 4'' x 9' 2'' (2.84m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Four9' 0'' x 8' 6'' (2.74m x 2.59m)
- Family Bathroom6' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.06m x 1.98m)
- Double Garage17' 11'' x 17' 6'' (5.46m x 5.33m)
- South westerly Rear Garden62' x 31' (18.88m x 9.44m)
- Side Area / access, with shed21' x 10' max. narrowing to 4' 4" (6.40m x 3.05m)
- Front garden
From Maidenhead town centre proceed south out of the town on the A308 and having passed under the railway bridge, filter into the right hand lane and turn right into Shoppenhangers Road. Pass the side entrance of the railway station and up the hill passing Desborough School on your right and further along the Holiday Inn on your left; over the A404(M), over 2 further mini roundabouts, continuing along this road until reaching a further roundabout, turning left into Woodlands Park Road and then first right into Heynes Green, where this house will be found all the way further 'round the green, in a driveway on the left. This is then the last house (on right hand side).
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We do not make or give, whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All measurements are approx. & provided purely as a guide and no liability can be accepted for any errors. They should not be relied upon for the fitting of floor coverings, placing of furniture etc… Any items mentioned have been done so in good faith & described as seen on a visual, non-detailed inspection. All appliances, systems, fittings, fixtures etc… have not been tested by us, so we cannot vouch for their working order/condition. In all cases, buyers are to appoint their own surveyor, trades people, advisors etc… with regard to assessing the property.