An interesting and spacious dwelling offering scope for development, occupying a central location just off Chagford square.
Self-contained 1 bedroom ground floor annexe, 2 bed main accommodation, delightful enclosed garden, garage and workshop, development potential (subject to planning), central location
- The accommodation with approximate measurements comprises
Half glazed entrance door to
Stairs to first floor accommodation with stair windows. door to ground floor self-contained annexe.
- Kitchen/Living room13' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.98m x 3.40m)
Alcove with window to front with stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Modern kitchen fittings of cupboards with marble effect roll top work surface above. Electric cooker point. Window to rear overlooking garden. Double radiator. T.V. connection point. Step up and glass panel door to
- Store/Utility room9' 3'' x 7' 0'' (2.82m x 2.13m)
Two double glazed windows overlooking garden and french doors to walled garden.
- Bedroom9' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.94m x 2.64m)
Door from living room. Window facing garden. Double radiator. Door to workshop.
- Bathroom9' 6'' into door recess x 6' 0'' (2.89m x 1.83m)
Two windows to front elevation. Corner bath with mixer shower fitting and tiled surround. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Radiator.
- First Floor - Main Accommodation
- Sitting Room12' 9'' x 12' 7'' (3.88m x 3.83m)
Window to stair well. Storage recess. French doors to roof terrace above utility room.Views over the garden and roof tops to Cawsand and the moor. Double radiator. Corner fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room16' 7'' x 12' 3'' narrowing to 8'1 (5.05m x 3.73m)
Double glazed windows facing the garden with views across the town to Cawsand and the Dartmoor skyline. Modern fitted units of floor and wall cupboards and drawers. Electric cooker point. 1½ bowl sink unit. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space under work surfaces for fridge and freezer. Door to store rooms and enclosed terrace.
- Store Room 111' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.55m x 2.69m)
Radiator, internal window, door to
- Store Room 210' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.30m x 2.66m)
Internal windows. Store/wardrobe recess and door to
- Enclosed Terrace/workshop18' 0'' x 7' 7'' (5.48m x 2.31m)
Accessed from the kitchen/dining room and by ladder staircase from store room 2 and bedroom 2 on the second floor. Tall double glazed windows to garden and door with external staircase down to the garden. A useful workspace or games room.
- Interconnecting corridor
From the kitchen/diner a door leads to a corridor with a cloakroom and bathroom off. The cloakroom comprises a w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
Bathroom - wash hand basin with tiled splashback and panel bath with splashback and electric shower above. Radiator.
- Sitting Room/Bedroom20' 3'' x 10' 8'' (6.17m x 3.25m)
Dual aspect with sash window looking along the passage way towards the church. Casement window to side elevation. T.V. point. Two radiators. Telephone point. Under stair recess. Door to enclosed staircase to second floor. From the staircase a hatch give access to loft area.
- Bedroom 18' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.66m x 1.75m)
Double glazed window and 2 internal windows. En-suite w.c. with wash hand basin. Double radiator. Interconnecting door to
- Bedroom 210' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.05m x 2.08m)
Window to front elevation. Door with stairs down to enclosed terrace/workshop. Radiator.
- Garage/workshop16' 6'' to the door x 12' 8'' (5.03m x 3.86m)
Window to garden. Roller up and over door. Interconnecting door to
- Garage 217' 8'' to the door x 7' 9'' increasing to 9' (5.38m x 2.36m)
- Store shed
Located opposite the garages.
To the rear of the property is a secluded and attractive, granite walled garden with pedestrian access from the passageway outside. It can be accessed from the house via the ground floor utility/store room or by external staircase from the enclosed terrace. The garden is principally laid to lawn with low granite retaining walls and planted border beds. There is also a timber summerhouse 10' x 6' (3.05 m x 1.78 m) approximately.