Winckley Square, PrestonMonthly Rental Of £1,100
Available to LetHazelwells - 01772 823050PTN02023
Stunning new development on Winckley Square offering luxury 1 and 2 bed FURNISHED apartments from £850pcm. The apartments offer a high end luxury finish and general accommodation briefly comprises; communal hallway with lift & stairs to all floors, hall, open plan living room with a fully equipped kitchen; fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, wine fridge, oven, electric hob, double bedrooms, shower room. Situated on Winckley Square providing easy access to all city centre amenities, a 5 minute walk to the train station with Winckley Square Gardens, Avenham & Miller Parks on your doorstep. Would suit single or couple working professionals, sponsored students. Be quick! Call now to arrange your viewing.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent) - RENT DEPOSIT INSURANCE SCHEME AVAILABLE, COST IS ONE WEEKS RENT*
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England's Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.