Waterloo Road, Stoke-On-Trent£320,000
On MarketKeates Hulme - 01782 84708300003037
- Three Storey Former Nightclub Part Converted to Apartments
- Potential for Conversion with 17 Apartments & Extention with 6
- Close to Burslem's Historic Town Centre
- Schedule of Apartments Available on Request
- Commercial Energy Performance Band C, Rating 75
- Please Ask One of Our Advisors For Further Details
A three storey former nightclub building situated on the main road just outside Burslem Town centre which has been partially converted into residential units with potential for a total of 17 apartments by way of conversion and a further 6 by adding an extension. Amenity and parking land may be available for purchase by negotiation with adjoining owners or via the vendor. The roof of the building has been re-covered in recent years.
Schedule of apartments as shown on the vendor’s proposals-
6 x 3 bedrooms
9 x 2 bedrooms
8 x 1 bedroom (6 new build)
Offers are invited on a subject to planning or unconditional basis and title information/historic searches including coal mining report are available on request.