Set in a stunning rural location and surrounded by landscaped gardens with a stream, this 3 double bedroom Grade II Listed former lodge offers spacious family accommodation and has easy access to the A380 and to Exeter.
Through solid timber panel entrance door into:
- Entrance Vestibule:5' 7'' x 4' 7'' (1.70m x 1.40m)
Half glazed panel door into:
- Reception Hall:9' 0'' x 4' 7'' (2.74m x 1.40m)
Laminate wood flooring, night storage heater.
- Sitting Room:16' 2'' x 14' 0'' (4.92m x 4.26m)
A large light room with a deep bay window, York stone fireplace with woodburning stove, shelving to one side of the fire place, night storage heater, French doors lead to patio and garden, sealed doorway.
- Dining Room:14' 8'' x 13' 1'' (4.47m x 3.98m)
A good size room with feature fireplace with inset electric fire and shelving to one side, night storage heater, window to the front.
- Kitchen:16' 11'' x 8' 0'' (5.15m x 2.44m)
Fitted with a range of Shaker style cream coloured wall and base units with worktop over, oven extractor, integral fridge and freezer, dishwasher, inset 1 1/4 sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap, wall mounted electric fan heater, laminate wood flooring, door to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, 2 skylights.
- Bedroom One:14' 10'' x 14' 9'' (4.52m x 4.49m)
A double bedroom with dual aspect windows overlooking the rear and side garden, night storage heater.
- Ensuite Shower Room:5' 11'' x 4' 9'' (1.80m x 1.45m)
Through sliding door with tiled floor and walls, sunken shower footbath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. Heated towel rail, roof light, secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan.
- Inner Hall:13' 2'' x 3' 8'' (4.01m x 1.12m)
With night storage heater.
- Bedroom Two:11' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.43m x 2.89m)
A second double bedroom with window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three:11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m) excluding wardrobe space and window recess
A third double bedroom with dual aspect windows, double wardrobe, hatch to roof space.
- Study:11' 9'' x 11' 9'' (3.58m x 3.58m)
Door to patio, wall mounted electric heater, double cupboard housing plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer with shelving over.
- Bathroom:9' 7'' x 8' 5'' (2.92m x 2.56m)
A spacious fitted bathroom, with light brown coloured suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and white low level W.C. Part tiled walls, towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted electric fan heater, sky light, secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, recent vinyl floor covering, airing cupboard with double hot water cylinder with UV and particle water filter and pump.
- Double Garage:
A detached double garage with double entrance door with power and light.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped and extend to about one third of an acre. To the front is a pickett fence and entrance gate with mature hedging to one side. A paved pathway leads up to the front door and around to the side garden where there is a level lawn and a running stream with stone bridge which is surrounded by shrubs and perennial plants. To the rear of the property is a gravel sitting area with small terraced stone fronted lawns. Steps lead up to towards the garage with small terraced lawns, mature shrub beds and sitting areas to the far side backed by mature hedging. To the stream side of the steps is a post and rail fence with an entrance gate leading down to a sitting area with a garden bench overlooking the stream and garden. There is a small double fronted storage shed built of brick, ideal for storing garden tools. A further lawned area can be found below the rock face. In the rock face there is an entrance to a Hermits Cave. Finally a gated driveway gives access to the Double Garage with power and light.
The property is connected to main services to include: electricity. The property has a private water supply and drainage by septic tank.
- General Remarks:
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Rating:
Band: G (10).
- Local and Planning Authority:
Teignbridge District Council. www.teignbridge.gov.uk. 01626 361101.
- Plans & Maps:
Not to scale for identification purposes only. Ordnance Survey reproduced with permission of HMSO (c) Crown copyright, all rights reserved. Licence number 100025692
By telephone appointment through Rendells Estate Agents, Tel: 01626 353881
- From Unfair Trading Regulations 2008:
These particulars are set out for the interested parties and purchasers as a guideline only.
They are intended to give a fair description but not to constitute an offer or contract.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, distances, orientations and other statements/facts are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of facts.
3) Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services are in good working order. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and investigations before finalizing their offer to purchase.
4) The photographs appearing in these sales brochures show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time the photographs were taken. Aspects may have been changed since the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. 5) Any area measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
6) Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out, or that a particular use is made of any part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained and these matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
7) Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If there are any points of particular importance that need clarifying before viewing please do not hesitate to contact this office.
8) References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from a solicitor and before finalizing their offer should make their own enquiries and investigations. Buyers should check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.